Monday, March 14, 2011

Adventures in art... sort of

It was an incredibly beautiful weekend, so what better way to celebrate than by christening our sidewalk with a brand new box of 20 fresh Crayola chalk crayons? Charlie's first, I might add. I was super excited, just waiting and watching that box on top of the fridge. She couldn't have cared less, but she also didn't know the magic that a pretty day was going to bring us. (She's also around two and a half feet tall, so it's really hard to see the top of anything.)


Anyway, pretty day... freshly napped... Daddy ready for a break from organizing the office... the perfect time to get our graffiti on!


Or not.


The way I wanted it to go:






The way it actually went:







But who cares! How cute is this?


Seriously, those overalls? Those leg-warmers? I think they're worth a post in and of themselves. (And I kind of want them in my size.) 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Magic! Fruit-Striped Legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the hunting-in-the-mouth picture, we do that all the time, though Lila's getting better at keeping us out. I like your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the cute tights and overalls look...and Meagan, you could totally pull it off! Matching mommy and me outfits would be priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lifted that photo and now it's part of my screen saver. I get to randomly see Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete

What has two thumbs and likes comments? This gal!