Friday, June 6, 2014

Me Made May 2014: Week 5 Recap

That's a wrap, folks!


Day 25 - Colette Patterns Mabel Skirt (repeat)

Day 26 - Deer & Doe Patterns Plantain T-shirt

Day 27 - Grainline Studio Tiny Pocket Tank... without pocket

Day 28 - By Hand London Anna Dress

Day 29 - Kitschy Coo Skater Dress

Day 30 - Deer & Doe Plantain T-shirt and Tilly and the Buttons Brigitte Scarf (both repeats)

Day 31 - Wiksten Tank and Colette Patterns Mabel Skirt (yes, AGAIN)

That's it for the recap on this week since so many of the pieces were either actual repeats or re-makes of the same patterns. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed Me Made May, awkward photos aside. I've been sewing for myself with gusto for the past couple of years, and it was nice to have a reason to pull a bunch of my me-mades out of the closet. It's true that I do actually wear them year-round, but this whole exercise prompted me to look at everything with new eyes. And make me want to sew more. Sorry, Husband.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The online sewing community is amazing. Thanks for a great month, Me Made May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What has two thumbs and likes comments? This gal!